TEL Technical Circle: Lynda.com
- When: Friday, December 4, 2009 : 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Location: University Park Campus, Bridge Hall 202
- Audience: Faculty & Staff
- Contact: Tomo Isoyama, (213)821-1336
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
December TEL Technical Circle will focus on self-paced, online trainings for faculty and staff. Lynda.com will be the presenter. This session was recorded. Please click here to view the archived session.
Representing the 18 USC schools and related units, the Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL) Technical Circle serves as a campus-wide knowledge sharing group and collaborative forum on the infrastructure needed to support technology-enhanced learning and distance learning at USC.
If you are interested in joining, or would like to know more about any specific material covered in the previous meetings, please contact Tomo Isoyama, Distance Learning Technology Manager at the Center for Scholarly Technology at email@example.com, or 213-821-1336.