Data Mining, Analytics and Data Visualization
Ed Tech Forum
- When: Friday, October 7, 2011 : 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Location: University Park Campus, Hedco Neurosciences Building (HNB), 100
- Audience: Staff
- Contact: Otto Khera, (213) 821-3049
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://cst.usc.edu/events/rsvp.html
Learn about some of the current systems and services and software, and how to use them for better, more informed decision-making.This event was recorded. Please click here to view the archive.
Data mining, data analytics, and data visualization processes, services and tools are available to USC distance-learning and technology-enhance learning managers, and to IT support managers at the schools. Matt Bemis of the Office of the Registrar and Lynn Boyden and Cameron Bates of TEL Web Services will provide an overview of data mining and analytics services; Google Analytics; and data visualization systems and software.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 5.