USC's E-Learning Community
The Center for Scholarly Technology (CST) provides many opportunities for USC colleagues, peers, and invited experts to share their e-learning experiences with each other. CST brings these groups together to explore topics in e-learning and expand their understanding of the broad issues and unique practices that lead to innovative and effective uses of technology for teaching and learning.
- Regular faculty forums focused on faculty experiences.
- Monthly TEL Technical Circle meetings for IT managers and instructional design support staff.
- Ongoing communities of practice focused on specific initiatives and instructional technologies.
- Special events that bring together the broader e-learning community, such as our annual Teaching with Technology Conference.
- Please see our Events Calendar for event dates and times. If you are unable to participate in these live, face-to-face sessions and events, we often provide synchronous, online participation and online archives.
These community events run parallel with our training sessions and workshops, which provide the skills and information needed to successfully integrate instructional technologies into teaching and learning.