Statistical consulting services from the Center for Scholarly Technology are available free of charge to USC faculty, students, and staff.
- Instructional sessions on statistical and data management software, including SAS, JMP, and SPSS
- Individual consulting on data analysis and the use of statistical software
- Guest presentations and workshops
- Instructional sessions on special topics, by request
- Assistance choosing, obtaining, and installing statistical software
- Full support for SAS, JMP, and SPSS software; additional support for Stata and other statistical applications
For more information or to make an appointment, please call Brenda Osuna, Senior Statistics Consultant, at 213-740-2840, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person statistical consultation is also available during office hours and by appointment. Regular office hours are 12:30–2:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Office hours are subject to change, so please send an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment or confirm availability for a particular date and time.
A list of available Statistical Software can be viewed at http://www.usc.edu/its/stats/overview.html.